Home General Discussion
Options

My first big order

Big order for me at least. of stuff I've enjoyed so far in an attempt to get my humidor filled up....

1 box of Casa Magna Corojo Churchills
5 Pack of Nub Camaroon
1 Nub Expresso
5 Pack of Perdomo Champagne Churchills

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Steve, always rewarding to make that first larger order to fill some space, enjoy brother! :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Steve, it's funny how fast you go from needing to fill a Humidor to needing a new one. 

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Champagne's FTW. Those are great sticks, although I haven't tried that particular vitola. Great order!!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you married? With kids?
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't done a big order as of yet.......I find it easier to 'hide' a few smaller orders than one large one:) In my case it's not so much the money(I can't go CRAZY, but....) but I never want to hear her say "Dont you have enough cigars already?".
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    SteveInTexasSteveInTexas Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Married....with 2 kids......one in college.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah the good ol days when that's a big order...if you stick around you'll learn that's a hey I found a quick deal kind of order. Just don't get drunk and bored then go cigar shopping! I've had boxes show up I forgot ever were ordered
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SteveInTexasSteveInTexas Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Yeah that Sprint sale looks addicting

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Dont you have enough cigars already?". 
    Oh, you Will hear it sooner or later, just remember that when you do the correct answer is, never! Followed by an explanation that cigars will never be as cheap as they are right now, what a great deal this really is, how increadabily hard to find these are, etc,etc. if you go about this correctly you will actually have your other half ENCOURAGEING you to buy more cigars.
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fortunate in that my wife doesn't give me TOO much crap about it. In fact, when she joins me for a cigar and finds one she likes (so far it's been AB Prensado and My Father La Flor) she tells me I have to get more of them......until she sees prices for a box:)
    Dave
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Dont you have enough cigars already?". 
    Oh, you Will hear it sooner or later, just remember that when you do the correct answer is, never! Followed by an explanation that cigars will never be as cheap as they are right now, what a great deal this really is, how increadabily hard to find these are, etc,etc. if you go about this correctly you will actually have your other half ENCOURAGEING you to buy more cigars.
    There must be something different in the water you drink in Texas that affect the women there. As @dirtdude would say " shaking my damn head now ".