Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I can feel the love...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
.... In Loveland! So Jim @Bigshizza out of the blue decides to flatten out street and does so in grand style as always! First he bombs two really neat illustrated books and a gorgeous birdhouse to my son Cael but then he bombs me with cigars!!! Jim, thank you so much and this is so thoughtful of you we will start reading these to him immediately as I'm sure he will love it and we already read to him daily :) Thank you so much and I'm sure he will love th stories, I know that I do! And thank you for th incredible assortment of cigars, all top notch and all ones that are either known favs to me or ones I've been really wanting to try like the Warped and LG!

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a mailbox buster. Something for the entire family. 
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit on a great brother 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Jim.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done Jim
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice 
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Jim
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    I know Cael has some special needs, adventures and imagination as a kid is the best trait to exploit. I loved reading to my kids. He might like the tactile feel of the birdhouse or really get into nature, no limitations! Hope you enjoy the sticks bro!
    I used to collect children's books and those are from '53
    Thanks you so much Jim we will treasure them and definitely read to him I know how much he will love it :) He's already been playing with the birdhouse and having fun with that :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a class act, great job Jim
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is some beautiful love to the family, and the cigar bomb speaks for itself! 
    Beautiful work @Bigshizza to a fine BOTL. Enjoy Brett!! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Jim.