Home General Discussion

Storing boxes.

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
So edward ( @silvermouse ) bombed the crud outta me with a box of DPG Blue Lanceros. Also these birthday bombs have pushed me over the edge into either a cooler or large tuppador.
My question is, how should I store the box for a few days until I get proper storage figured out? Should I put it in a gallon ziplock bag witha boveda? Or should I just leave it be since it has the cello on it?
TIA from a box newbie.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the bag and Boveda that's great but a couple days won't be a problem either way. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep all my sticks (except for a desktop in my office) in my basement, and I keep a calibrated hygrometer outside the storage boxes to monitor the environment of the basement.  Right now, with the dehumifier running, it's 67% and 70*.  So my overflow is just sitting there unprotected, mainly because it's fine just as it is.

All that to say, if you know what your environment conditions are, it may not matter much.  And Chris @yakster, hit it on the head if you want to be sure.  Or, a spare cooler, etc, will work too.  The wrapper on the box might help with any fluctuations by slowing down any humidity swings, but is actually pretty useless.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis