Home Pipes
Options

McClelland Christmas Blends

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Apparently it isn't going to be a seasonal release due to FDA shenanigans.

Go get it while you can
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    This year's should already be out, correct? Is it the last year for it?

I see they relased both 2016 and 2017. Perhaps to beat the FDA time line for getting products to market?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This year's should already be out, correct? Is it the last year for it?

I see they relased both 2016 and 2017. Perhaps to beat the FDA time line for getting products to market?
    Yep, this is it
  • Options
    I picked up a few tins, along with some other stuff.

Here's to hoping this is just a scare and not the new reality!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pisses me off. Holiday Spirit is my favorite. Not sure I can stock enough up. 
  • Options
    Yeah it's a d**k move by the fda. I plan to pick up a few each of the cc.this weekend if I can. I don't think these will last long, I know guy that are buying 20, 50 and even 100 at a time, it's a bad deal for those of us on a budget.
  • Options
    And it appears to be gone, hopefully I can catch the next batch in time.
  • Options
    I got two tins and then it was gone. Holiday Spirit is my all time favorite. I wanted a few more because once it's gone I don't know what I'll smoke. Nothing compares to it. 
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I got my tins today and was both excited and saddened. 

I don't know know if I can bring myself to smoke any of it!
  • Options
    I have been asking around trying to find some and it is sold out everywhere. Really bummed. 
  • Options
    I found a tin of this on the shelf after my B&M moved to their new location today. Must've been buried
  • Options
    They have been releasing more. Think a few retailers tried to boost sales by panicking people. 
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I bet you are on to something Jake.

The fear of the up and coming refs are driving some of it, but you are spot on