Home Non Cigar Related
Options

It's BRUCE JENNER!!!

Last week I read in People Magazine a story about Bruce Jenner's ex-wife. It actually said that she 'was' married to Caitlyn Jenner, who at that time was Bruce Jenner...blah, blah, blah. WHAT! I believe she was married to Bruce Jenner, NOW known as Caitlyn Jenner. Why is it that person, or the magazine afraid to write the story correctly? Who's it gonna piss off? There was no friggin' Caitlyn Jenner in 1980!

So why am I taking time to write this u ask?

This evening as I'm on my deck having a relaxing end of the day smoke I'm also reading my new edition of Golf Digest, w Bubba on the cover. There's a short story on page 8 that states the following, "
Caitlyn Jenner, formally known as Bruce Jenner, the 1976 decathlon gold medal winner, is an avid golfer."

Was Bruce Jenner an avid golfer too? It didn't say. Although I believe hearing that he was. I think he taught 
Caitlyn how to play the game. Does Caitlyn Jenner play from the Ladie's Tees? They've shown photos of shim in a golf skirt at a celebrity outing with some pros. In all fairness, if I was a pro playing w Ms. Jenner I'd have to bust shis balls a little...it's a part of the game! 

Seriously, if she/he wants to be advocate, great! But to have a reality show? To win awards? To be in spotlight every damn day! Go away, please! Let's say that I get fooled in Thailand and end up buying drinks for a super hot ladyboy, well shame on me. (Actually depends on how far it went before I knew...but what if I never knew? Well that's a discussion for a different day.) I'm sure That tranny can use any ladies room, anytime, anywhere, and not be questioned. But 
Caitlyn Jenner? She's going thirsty, nobody's buying her nothing! And to be sure, Caitlyn Jenner needs to be pissin' in a urinal!  BTW...Which locker room at Riviera Country Club gets to see that mess?!

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes life just gets too weird.  I'm for freedom, whatever trips your triggers, but don't get offended when someone is startled by your over the top weirdness.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain