Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2016 CCOM Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'll take that last spot Dave, if you'll have me. 
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

With that info....we are full!!!!:)

PM incoming brother to get your info.  Just have a minor technical issue with ESPN, but should have this figured out by tomorrow night and a draft date decided on shortly as well.

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime after Monday would be great! I'm calling this weekend.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options

Im pretty sure it will be Wednesday at 930pm et

Im hoping that works for all...and it should be enough time to prepare and set any schedules needed to make time.

• Options
    edited September 2016

Payout will be...

5 people send to League Champ

3 people send to OVERALL scoring leader (including playoffs)...if the league winner is also scoring leader, 2nd place overall scoring would finish in 2nd place prize

Week 16 will be championship....no week 17 (ton of subs and regular guys sitting that week)

• Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am all signed up. Been a while since I did one of these so I am excited. So the draft is on the 7th? We just go online at the same time through ESPN?
  • Options
    Yes....the 7th at 930pm et.....go into the league website and there will be a link to join the draft room an hour before the draft and up through it.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    does anyone know if you can draft through the ESPN Fantasy app? 

or do I need to be at a computer for the draft? 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    I believe you need to be on a computer.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I THINK....and don't quote me....if you have android, you can draft from a phone......but may want to check. Used to be computer only, but again I THINK it changed.
  • Options
    thanks @Vulchor , @avengethis , i'm not seeing any "draft" option on my iphone app. 

i didn't know if it was user error, or if it just wouldn't appear until the draft was live. 

oh well.  if i need to drag out the laptop, no biggie. 
    just thought i'd try to do it from my iphone. 

• Options
    Might need to vherf and do the draft :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Might need to vherf and do the draft :)
    thumbs up emoji

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the f@ck is a draft?
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    When you pick your team 
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay, don't mind Daerun. He is from chi-town. Few screws loose if you know what I mean. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anybody help out the newbie on what to expect in the draft on Tuesday. Do we login to our league page or is there someplace else this occurs. Trying to get my wife setup to cover the first half hour as I wont be home from work yet.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Never done an online draft but at in person drafts you can expect a ton trash talking with every pick. I suppose that can happen if we herf during the draft. You need to print off a cheat sheet that ranks players for you.  There are some out there that will rank the top 100 regardless of position. Let her use one of those and tell her to take the best available when it's her turn.  
  • Options
    got a sheet printed up with exactly those instructions just don't see a link to the draft on our league/team pages so wondering if it will appear or need to go elsewhere
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    I would imagine it will appear there. Perhaps vulchor hasn't yet set it up within the league yet?  Or it just shows up a little prior to the draft time?  But there'll be a link there when the time comes. 
  • Options
    ESPN sets up a link to join the draft.....with randomized slots for what number you pick....and you can enter an hour prior to the draft time.
  • Options
    10-4 thanks guys
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    I only have access through my iPhone and a tablet. Hope it will work 
  • Options
    the mock draft I tried to get into on an android pad didnt work, need flash 9.0 which isnt supported on android. not sure if that was just the mock draft but was on espn
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Alright just and FYI for you iDevice folks....

I've been looking into this and it appears that you CAN draft through the "ESPN Fanrasy app"....

• Options
    Yeah I drafted a league tonight on it, I am on Android though.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    DRAFT TOMORROW.......9/7     @930pm et.
  • Options
    I don't know about you guys but I feel good about my team! Good luck to those with players tonight.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad @avengethis. Feeling good and winning this ( like I will) are not the same.
  • Options
    I am the king of suspended players with Brady and Bell. I was just about to take Josh Gordon to complete my trifecta but brad grabbed him just ahead of me. LOL