Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2016 NFL Pick 'Em

Comments

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Got killed last week. Too much overthinking. Gonna use the flip a coin method this week.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Vulchor, surprised to see that was your first win though you have been tied a couple times previous, you are in the drivers seat for the season, good luck
    A little dirt never hurt
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks man.....I saw that as well....I guess the best place to be, though it doesnt feel that way lol. 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vulchor 9405803699300378276663
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Thank you good sir 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brads winnings from last week should ship tomorrow 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Phil_from_Chicago hooked me up today. Thanks brother, awesome stuff! 
    @Phil_from_Chicago lives, nice smackdown on @Jay6, congrats on that win Jayson
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    sorry guys for the delay
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

Holy hell.....check my math, but I think I'm the big winner for the season. 
    Congrats. It was a lot of fun. Thanks. Addy up.
    Thats what I was thinking too @Vulchor
    A little dirt never hurt
    Thanks again to everyone ans I believe I PMed all.  Very sorry we didnt fill the league and we lost someone along the way, though considering left completely without picking or signing in just leaves me to hope he is ok.  

I will try to post pics as the winnings come in I do appreciate each of you and making the season as a whole something more fun than it otherwise would be 
    How about 2 of us send our 5ers to Chuck since he never got his winnings
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

@Usaf06 I would be OK with that. I would volunteer since I literally just sent to Vulchor but I'm good either way.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    edited January 2017
    Fine with me.  I have already asked Chuck not to send anything my way as well. 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!!! Chuck is in love!
    So who is sending to who?
    I PMed you Al.......Looks like USAF and Avenge will send to Chuck, who is also keeping his for the finale on my end. 
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    NO. NO. NO. Send to Vulchor. Its quite an accomplishment to win the overall.
    I don't need these.
     I'm just pissed that someone did this.
    Nick talks a big game. He thought he was going to send me a bunch of really good cigars but I'm not seeing any RyJ or Gurkha here so I don't know what he was talking about. 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ur pick'm winnings went out today @Vulchor
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Beautiful winnings....and thanks Millsr
    Sent today Dave @vulchor.
    @Chuck_N your partial winnings are in the way. I believe Brad is sending the remaining. 

9505 5000 3216 7004 0001 95
    -- Winston Churchill

I am sending the rest.  I actually need his addy.  Can you help me out @Usaf06?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

I am sending the rest.  I actually need his addy.  Can you help me out @Usaf06?
    Another chock block for the bus
    A little dirt never hurt
    Big Al kills it....awesome selection man.  Thank you so much.

Mr Miller has beaten me down and made it hurt so good. Thank you so much man, 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine will go out tomorrow Dave