Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

• Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    How many more we need to fill it? Come on fellas join in. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Phil.....you are the smoking name that signed up last correct?  Jay6, feel free to sign up brother, let me know when you get in.  Several spots still open.
  • Options
    Signed up
  • Options
    Jcdawg23Jcdawg23 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I'm in! Picks are in, and in ready to roll! I'm a die hard 49ers fan...so I think that might hurt at least one of my picks week to week
  • Options
    Need 4 more to fill the group
  • Options
    JCD, you on the good traders list buddy?  Anyone to vouch for you?  Im cool if everyone else is, just don't want a situation where anyone should disappaear or anything----no disrespect to you
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
     picks are in. hope we fill this up!
  • Options
    edited September 2016

1---Vulchor  2--Dirtdude   3---Northside   4---Sherm   5---Miller.Northsidesmoke   6---Onestrangeone  7----Albinik   8--- Mr. Norris  9----Phil 10----Brendan E (C.Coal.) 11---ChrisG--smoking(C.Coal) 12----Phil..unstoppable 13---- Jay6 14----JCDawg

• Options
    3 more spots to totally fill......even if not, at this point we have the majority of the season covered.  Doing my best to keep up with everyones names, and sign ins, and stuff-----this and the fantasy league leaves a lot to keep track of lol.
  • Options
    Vulchor said:
    JCD, you on the good traders list buddy?  Anyone to vouch for you?  Im cool if everyone else is, just don't want a situation where anyone should disappaear or anything----no disrespect to you
    Totally understand. No offense taken. I'm not on the good traders list yet, but was trying to. I also don't think I have anyone to vouch for me. I'm not doing fantasy football this year, so I was happy when I saw this pick'em/trading thing. Figured I could hit two birds with one stone haha
  • Options
    I can take week 2 as the sender if you all want to test me as being good for trades?
  • Options
    I appreciate that offer------sounds honorable to me.  We will keep it as it is, you will remain week 14.....if you cant trust a BOTL, who can you trust.
  • Options
    Vulchor said:
    I appreciate that offer------sounds honorable to me.  We will keep it as it is, you will remain week 14.....if you cant trust a BOTL, who can you trust.
    Ok, sounds good. I want to get in on these trades and become a part
    of this community, so I won't let you down.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jcdawg23 said:
    Vulchor said:
    Just to comment on this, think it is awesome that you want to start getting involved and are looking for a way to start out right. Nice job and welcome! I would sponsor you myself but right now have to limit shipping until Friday. If no one offers to sponsor you by Friday then shoot mea PM and I will :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Jcdawg23 said:
    Vulchor said:
    Just to comment on this, think it is awesome that you want to start getting involved and are looking for a way to start out right. Nice job and welcome! I would sponsor you myself but right now have to limit shipping until Friday. If no one offers to sponsor you by Friday then shoot mea PM and I will :)

Brett
    Thank you sir! I posted in the newbie trade thread. If no one jumps on me by then I'll PM you
  • Options
    my picks r in. I hope this against the spread. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodney!

Check the league settings

Confidence = No
    Spread = No
    Tiebreaker = Yes

Back to the drawing board @miller65rod
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    SOB 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    had me a bit panicked til I checked the settings
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in and made my picks Dave
  • Options
    Super excited as this is my first time participate in something like this (on here). I know we are all gentlemen but is there going to be some good natured **** talking associated with this? I sure hope so but don't want to hurt any butts 
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay6 said:
    Super excited as this is my first time participate in something like this (on here). I know we are all gentlemen but is there going to be some good natured **** talking associated with this? I sure hope so but don't want to hurt any butts 
    Lol, oh yeah!
  • Options
    not gonna hurt my feelings bro
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    picks are in. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picks in
  • Options

1---Vulchor  2--Dirtdude   3---Northside   4---Sherm   5---Miller.Northsidesmoke   6---Onestrangeone  7----Albinik   8--- Mr. Norris  9----Phil 10----Brendan E (C.Coal.) 11---ChrisG--smoking(C.Coal) 12----Phil..unstoppable 13---- Jay6 14----JCDawg  15---Shizz(capdick)

2 spots until totally full

• Options
    Getting hard at times to keep track of names on here vs on the yahoo sheet.  Running this and fantasy football, so my head is about full lol.  May need some reminders week to week who is named what as far as who sends to whom
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My team is Colon Kaperdick
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter