Home General Discussion
Options

Labor Day weekend plans?

2»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That @90+_Irishman guy has chitty taste in cigars cant believe he sent you one of those :p
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All packed ready to hit the road!

Text Peter for my addy ...see ya soon and save the Boli until u get here. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodney, Rodney, Rodney... dontcha know he has to pass by here on his way to you?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

I cut grass and such when I got home last night. Tonight me and wife will relax, do what needs doing Saturday and have some folks coming over for BBQ Sunday.

Monday I will put the flag up and start the day with something out of the mixed humidor and enjoy a nice smoke while the wife sleeps in. If weather holds may hit up the beach if the rough seas clear out from this crazy storm

Speaking of crazy storm, hope everyone up north faired well. News said over 150K people are without power. Stay safe all

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Rodney, Rodney, Rodney... dontcha know he has to pass by here on his way to you?
    Dam-n u @peter4jc . Well then just smoke the first half then mail me what's left. 

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    SteveInTexasSteveInTexas Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Opening weekend of dove season.......a Texas National holiday

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great haul Steve and the boy looks proud as he should, thanks for sharing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."