Home General Discussion
Options

C.A.S. is real...........I've become an addict!

Comments

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O, what a tangled web we weave.......I came home to four boxes waiting for me on the table ( I knew about two of them ) So as I was walking past the wife with my arms full, I heard " You got a lot boxes today" and "that" look....So I mumble something about one of them being a carburetor I've been waiting on...Deflection didn't work..Still getting the look...So I broke down and told her about condition I read about online today called CAS and told her I would slow down.....Now I just gotta figure out how to explain the the two boxes I'm expecting to arrive today......

I wonder how much a PO box would cost me?.......The life of a junkie...
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    O, what a tangled web we weave.......I came home to four boxes waiting for me on the table ( I knew about two of them ) So as I was walking past the wife with my arms full, I heard " You got a lot boxes today" and "that" look....So I mumble something about one of them being a carburetor I've been waiting on...Deflection didn't work..Still getting the look...So I broke down and told her about condition I read about online today called CAS and told her I would slow down.....Now I just gotta figure out how to explain the the two boxes I'm expecting to arrive today......

I wonder how much a PO box would cost me?.......The life of a junkie...
    It's well worth the change trust me... can't put a price on peace in the household hahaha. 
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's all?  Hell, that's greasy kid stuff.  12000?  Ha.....that's not even C.A.S. range.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

Rudy Giuliani's divorce is getting ugly: Wife's lawyer claims he has spent $12,000 on cigars since April

By Washington Post Today at 3:57 p.m.
    That's it, amateur 

I was thinking the same thing, I mean that's six months.  I would show my O DAMN face if that was in a couple of weeks, but six months, come on.  That doesn't even cover one box each of the worthy new releases in that time. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will have to check out his locker at Nat Sherman next month. Sounds like he's low.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rudy Giuliani's divorce is getting ugly: Wife's lawyer claims he has spent $12,000 on cigars since April

By Washington Post Today at 3:57 p.m.

Bush league.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for what brand of cigars does rudy giuliani smoke
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^ I see that all the time. It always confuses me. 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some places with high taxes that is still a good deal on the sticks. Others just have the I don’t want to lose mentally and over look they are overpaying 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an insurance policy, so to speak, on purchases over retail price for VIP members or some shít like that. I was perusing the forum over there a while back and there is a thread (or 27, if theirs is anything like our forum) with ridiculous overbidding. It's worth a look. 
  • Options
    This happens a lot on eBay.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just win baby
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Anyone else cave on the Black Friday deals?
    10ct box of Norteno for $30
    then picked up some Johnny Tobacconaughts 

:D I’m trying to figure out how to blame Peter for this. Going to have to Tetris the cooler 
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Wish I could but no. All money right now is going towards Xmas and savings after my buying spree the past two months. Plus we don’t know yet if the blown new tire is going to cost us money or not. That said my next two boxes are Tat Monster Krueger and Padron Family Reserve 85th Maduro. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Since your tire was new there’s probably some kind of warranty but it will most likely be prorated 
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:

:D I’m trying to figure out how to blame Peter for this. Going to have to Tetris the cooler 
    Where are the 10 ct boxes?  No dont.....yes do.....no dont.......ah F it.....where are they?
    I have two different lines on this cigar besides the one @deadman is referring to if anyone is interested, just shoot me a message, since the one he is referring to is over now (partly because I bought two of those boxes, my bad). It's one of my all time favorites. 
  • Options
    deadman said:

Where are the 10 ct boxes?  No dont.....yes do.....no dont.......ah F it.....where are they?
    I have two different lines on this cigar besides the one @deadman is referring to if anyone is interested, just shoot me a message, since the one he is referring to is over now (partly because I bought two of those boxes, my bad). It's one of my all time favorites. 
     :s Yeah now they just got me on the BOGO fivers.
  • Options
    TYVM