Home General Discussion
Options

C.A.S. is real...........I've become an addict!

Comments

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I just watched a cigar review of this one on YouTube it was put up by Cigar obsession....
    Dude actually had to use a screwdriver to get the cigar out of the tube, the band was stuck to the glass.  He destroyed the first half inch of the cigar.
    Sooner or later I'm gonna pull the trigger..... probably when my wife is out of town lol
    I just gotta see for myself......
    But the real problem lies in the fact that I will probably purchase two of them, just to make sure it sucked the first time LOL
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But don't you want the prestige and status of smoking a 750.00 cigar?!?????

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But don't you want the prestige and status of smoking a 7.50 cigar. 
    Fixed it for you. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG nooooooo.........I just discovered that a ghurka HMR is 750.00 dollars......and apparently i can actually BUY one from cigar.com......
    somebody stop me plz!

Holy crapsticks! I thought this was a joke! @Sketch6995, you should absolutely buy one and then do a video review for all of us to watch. I want to see a $750 cigar explode!

I've got a bad case of CAS, but it isn't that bad. It makes me wonder how many ccom has sold?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jbohon said:
    OMG nooooooo.........I just discovered that a ghurka HMR is 750.00 dollars......and apparently i can actually BUY one from cigar.com......
    somebody stop me plz!

Holy crapsticks! I thought this was a joke! @Sketch6995, you should absolutely buy one and then do a video review for all of us to watch. I want to see a $750 cigar explode!

I've got a bad case of CAS, but it isn't that bad. It makes me wonder how many ccom has sold?
    jbohon said:
    somebody stop me plz!

Well there are no customer reviews at all, so I'm thinking not very many

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I'll tell you what give me the 750.00 and I will send you a ton of WAY WAY better cigars.  Also those used to have a price tag of 400.00 on ccom, just an FYI.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    somebody stop me plz!
    Buy it!  You'll be my new hero!!!
    I never knew you had such an evil streak lol

@Sketch6995 highly recommend you listen to Nick. In fact if you want to throw money away, hire Nick as your personal buyer :) I am sure you two can work out an arrangement :)

• Options
    peter4jc said:
    somebody stop me plz!

@Sketch6995 highly recommend you listen to Nick. In fact if you want to throw money away, hire Nick as your personal buyer :) I am sure you two can work out an arrangement :)

It's a matter of wanting to try them out, as far as money goes, I've spent way more on much less.....money means nothing to me.
    And my cigar taste is still being developed, idk what I would and wouldn't like, so I really doubt anyone else would know.
    I'm well known for dropping insane amounts of money on stupid stuff lol
    I have 3 drones I never fly anymore.  All DJI phantoms.  Anyone want to buy a slightly used drone with a 4k camera?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    somebody stop me plz!

It's a matter of wanting to try them out, as far as money goes, I've spent way more on much less.....money means nothing to me.
    And my cigar taste is still being developed, idk what I would and wouldn't like, so I really doubt anyone else would know.
    I'm well known for dropping insane amounts of money on stupid stuff lol
    I have 3 drones I never fly anymore.  All DJI phantoms.  Anyone want to buy a slightly used drone with a 4k camera?
    You do you, I enjoy the taste of a good cigar, not the prestige of conspicuous consumption. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumb for CAS
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    $2
    $3?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard watching another BOTL go thru this pain and anxiety. This shall pass and you just won't give a sh** anymore.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GoCards said:
    I'm afflicted. The sprint sale keeps taunting me. I'm learning from following the forums not to jump on the Gurkhas and Rockys. My wife is being patient so far - I really don't want to have to explain a cooler for cigars to her. Explaining three humidors has been hard enough. 
    I fought the cooler for 4 years. Then I hit the cigar lottery 2 out of 3 months, that pushed me over the edge! It is the easiest to maintain though!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe we should all pitch in and buy one for @Bigshizza, he's got probably everything else....  o:)
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread cracks me up  :p

BTW I bid $4.19
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG blue generosos on the daily deal today! >:)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    This thread cracks me up  :p

BTW I bid $4.19
    Damnit! This is quickly getting out of hand. $4.33!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But don't you want the prestige and status of smoking a 750.00 cigar?!?????

I can tell you that for the money, if you want a really good premium cigar, this is the one that I would pay for.
    Way less money and far better than any Gurkha.

Royal Danish Regal Blend #1 Gold & Swarovski

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    You gentlemen have exposed me to a level of this hobby I didn't even know existed!  I'm pretty sure I will never get to those extremes, if only because of finances.  I keep an average of 20 sticks in my humidor, give or take, because it seems I want to smoke as often as I pick up new cigars.  I think the two humidors I have will be plenty for a long time to come.  Unless, of course, the wife keeps going the way she's going, and ends up smoking more often than I do.  Time will tell.
  • Options
    It's cheaper to buy boxes.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    You just keep telling yourself that!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    It's cheaper to keep her.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get a job as personal shopper? Lmk I'm available!!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will absolutely give you a list of boxes you can buy me.  (he says sarcastically)
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep spending time on the auction site. My supply is grossly greater than my demand as I haven't smoked in several weeks........ just hope the wife doesn't open my fridgeador:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland