Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Centurion at the ready

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
I mentioned once that I would like to try an original El Centurion. Brett grabs hold of that and sends me not only an original, but a first re-release. Thank you Bro! Can't wait to try them!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett is pretty awesome like that. Great job!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Wayne hope you like em ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should do a back to back review with the current centurion. Clearly the classic have some age, but it might still be fun.

I was fortunate enough to smoke an original El centurion (Lancero!) from @SleevePlz (thanks buddy).  I will just say it was a great cigar. 

Nice, Brett!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, Brett!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the bands are different... which is which?  Just curious, in case I find some originals.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Wayner! Good job Brett
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I see the bands are different... which is which?  Just curious, in case I find some originals.
    The one in the middle with the slightly lighter wrapper is the original. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done Brett, enjoy Wayne
    A little dirt never hurt
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Brett!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293