Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I think I forgot

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think I may have forgotten how to do this.  It has been a very long time.  I know it had something to do with buses or bombs or something like that.  Hmmm...

I'm sure I'll remember someday.   :)

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boom!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let er rip
    A little dirt never hurt
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you posting Jay. Hope you and Tara are in fine fiddle. 
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you posting Jay. Hope you and Tara are in fine fiddle. 

We absolutely are sir.  Things have settled down quite a bit around here lately.  Tara sends her hellos! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to have you back Jay. Your wife still doing great photography? Hope the family is well.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to be back Jim.  She still shoots when she can.  Unfortunately her back won't let her as much as she'd like anymore. 

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go et em Jay , so good to have you back and see you lighting up some poor souls! Sorry to hear about Tara's back and I hope she recovers and feels better soon, I know how frustrating and painful back issues can be living with them everyday myself!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."