Home General Discussion

Centurions

I had a Gurkha Centurion the other night and really liked it.  I look it up and, for the most part, looks like reviews are not very good.

What do you guys think of them?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the El Centurion by My Father then compare and you will have your answer
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the Gurkha Centurion, when it burns well.  I'd happily give $2.50 apiece for them, about what they're worth, when they burn well.

I don't know what they are asking for them now, I haven't bought a Gurkha in a few years, but at one time Gurkha seemed to think they were worth about $36.00 each. 

um,...no!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as you get them cheap. Then I think they are worth it. Say in the 3$ range.