Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sons of Anarchy

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just started watching SOA.  (I know late to the game). Be that as it may, I'd like to try some of the sticks.  Anyone have a couple they would be willing to trade?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If not morgan try the devil site. They are cheap. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have 1-2 left. I'll take a look and let you know
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For whatever reason, I really like those sticks! If I can find time to get a package together I can send you some. They're cheap, but always a great burn! Whenever I see a sale on them I grab them.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^biker chick^^^^^^
    A little dirt never hurt
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Anarchy and Sons of Anarchy are very different cigars. Just an FYI. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    I found one. PM your addy and I'll send it your way
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had that in my Netflix queue for a couple years. Might have to start that next. I was saving my last one to smoke when I started watching.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good show and the cigar isn't that bad either good price too imo.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved that show!!!! I really miss it. I keep the sticks handy, they burn well and are cheap. I got to keep what I can afford. If you don't get enough hmu on pm.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    I found one. PM your addy and I'll send it your way
    Thanks so much!
    Thanks Andrew!    9405803699300307379083  
    I put yours in the mail this morning. Glad I could help you out!
    Big thank you to @bert873    This is very much appreciated!   Looking forward to trying this during the next episode I watch.   Awesome bodyguards too!  
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Andrew
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Thanks for the awesome sticks @MorganGeo! Looking forward to this espresso. I've been wanting to try a coffee one.