Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm no Shizzzz, but

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
Today folks I broke the camels back, so I would like to either sell one large sampler for 100.00 or two smaller samplers for 50.00.  Large sampler will include: Goldie, Anastasia, a 2007 Don Pepin Garcia, plus more.  I can also cater to you, PM me for more details.  I can also post pictures, tomorrow if you like.    
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one so far for a 50.00 need one more.  Like Nick's samplers these will be worth more than what you pay.  Would like to send these out tomorrow afternoon.  Thank you in advance.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you folks this is done.
    MOW badge received.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $1
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

9505 5137 0227 6259 0252 10     (CA)

9505 5137 0227 6259 0252 27     (GA)

Thank you gentleman, Enjoy!

MOW badge received.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received today. Thank you sir! Looking forward to each of these! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice lineup, well done Patrick
    A little dirt never hurt
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great sampler there Patrick!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome job Patrick and enjoy Jay thats some killer smokes! 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I agree! I've been wanting to try the Whiskey Rebellion, I've never met a Viaje that I didn't like and the others look delicious!  

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Patrick,

This was in my office this morning.  All new to me and I'm chomping at the bit to light them up.  @Patrickbrick  did a solid to a beginner like me.  Between him and @Bigshizza, this newbie has many quality sticks to try.  (I have only been smoking mild cigars so I enrolled in the Jim/Patrick U)  These will rest for a couple of weeks and while I light up my 1st from Shizza, the EP La Historia.

I can't thank you enough for giving me so many varieties that I never would have bought.  

Mark

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice assortment Patrick! Enjoy @84CJ7
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Wow that's awesome,great job Patrick. @84CJ7 those  look mighty tasty 
    Post edited by johnnyB on
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Very nice
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow great job Patrick holy cats great lineup there!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Damnnnnn
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I need to get on the list for next time.
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told him the same thing lol I was bummed I missed his sale..
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told him the same thing lol I was bummed I missed his sale..
    It's still going
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    We chatted Saturday, I think he is wait and see mode. (wait and see if he's still in trouble :) )
    LOL, I am not in trouble thanks to you fine folks.  Nothing for sale for now.
    MOW badge received.
    Any time you need help getting out of trouble, you just let us know... LOL 

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    you know it Patrick, the brothers got your back, woulda jumped all over that if they werent already going to shut off the power this month
    A little dirt never hurt