Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Fuzz, The Man, The Nick!

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nick lit up my ÅSS today, and did it in fine fashion.  Thank. You. Sir.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!!!!!
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy my friend. Give the one and only some time.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome lineup wow, that Bishop's Blend looks super tasty! Way to go Nick and great target in Peter, enjoy brother!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna piggy back on this post since this is part of the same ass whooping. I'm excited for ever single one of these, and if that unbranded is what I think it is I can't thank you enough.image
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a macon bacon. Enjoy Wayne
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy SMOKES what a lineup again, way to go Nick!!! Enjoy Wayne couldn't happen to a finer brother!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done Nick
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kudos for a class A beatdown! Very nice!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC