Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Frank the Tank

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Frank the Tank! @NorthsideSmoke You lit me up good and blew up my mailbox today Frank with a great set of smokes that I love! Thank you so much brother not sure why I ended up on your list but thank you very much and can't wait to smoke these bad boys! Oh yeah... now I have your addy ;)

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I'll take the addy, Brett.
  • Options
    Nice. I'll take the addy, Brett.
    Done will send it over shortly Charlie :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    oh oh, but really no need gents, hope you enjoy Brett.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I tried that. Doesn't work.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol.  I like how he said thanks for all the addresses in the note. 
  • Options
    Lies, shameless lies I provided no such thing and have no idea what he is talking about. I don't share addy's everyone knows that. ;)
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Lies, shameless lies I provided no such thing and have no idea what he is talking about. I don't share addy's everyone knows that. ;)
    My official stance on this topic:

I cannot confirm nor deny this claim....

Sorry Brett someone had to take the fall :)
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Frank is taking out mailbox all across the USA.