Home Non Cigar Related

Something I wondered about....

CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
I used to sit and wonder how you guys built up such large collections of cigars while I found it hard not to have 2 or 3 a day and would burn through a box in no time.  Now I'm pulling 60 hour weeks and despite getting some very nice cigars a month ago, I have only had about 6 or 7 of the 30 I started with. Hell, I have another 30 on the way and I finally understand how you guys do it. You work. xD

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, CAS will eventually kick in and you'll be looking for places to hide all of them soon enough.  

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hide?  I said that I liked Perdomo Lot 23s the best out of a sampler and she came home with a box of them. Other week she was driving and saw the Padilla store open and pulled in. Came home with a sampler.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be severe  consequences to this @diver43. She is expecting you to spend 10 times more on her.
    Diver43 said:
    Hide?  I said that I liked Perdomo Lot 23s the best out of a sampler and she came home with a box of them. Other week she was driving and saw the Padilla store open and pulled in. Came home with a sampler.

I'd say she's a keeper! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a pretty sweet deal @Diver43

Albinfk said:
    There will be severe  consequences to this @diver43. She is expecting you to spend 10 times more on her.

Oh no, I didn't think of that. Me and AMEX are in trouble
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Quick ?
    What is CAS?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on who you ask, for cigars it is Cigar Acquisition Syndrome.... however it could also stand for Complete A@@hole Syndrome too LOL
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I have both^^^^^^^^^
    Me too! 

Thank You kind Sirs