Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Boveda seasoning packs PIF

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
Up for PIF is eight Boveda 86% seasoning packs for seasoning your new humidor. These came from @NorthsideSmoke and I used them to season the Spanish cedar trays in my winedor. I've recharged them and they're ready to season someone else's humidor. 

PM me with an address and l will send them out. When your done you can recharge them and offer them up to another member in need. 

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Comments

• Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    If no one needs these after a couple of weeks I am sure @webmost  would be glad to take them. 
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yakster How do you recharge them? I have a few that I would love to recharge :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok I got the info Too easy :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no one needs these after a couple of weeks I am sure @webmost  would be glad to take them. 
    Absolooly. The ones you sent me, I put them to good use, and they're doing the job just right. Binder and wrapper just the right dampitude.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Great PIF thread.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    @Yakster How do you recharge them? I have a few that I would love to recharge :)
    Some soak them in water. I haven't tried that but I do store mine next to a couple bowls of water in a Tupperware container. They'll soak it up and then switch them out with the old ones from the humi. Always have some ready to go.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is closed out, with the seasoning packs going to @webmost and @Wylaff for use maintaining the humidity of leaf tobacco.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )