Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Casa fuente lanceros

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
ok so I had a guy go to the event for me and grab some stuff. Well I got some lanceros and corona gordas. The lances are pretty high but tax will always get you plus there is no limit to how many you can buy. If interested pm me and let me know! I bought more then I wanted to to try and spread the wealth. 
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow no love for casa Fuentes...that's odd but all good. 
    Money can't buy taste
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to bro so bad but can't swing any extra $$ right now, were doing everything we can to try to clear debt and get our heads above water. I'm locked out of any unnecessary expenditures until further notice. Even was asked to watch how much I ship out for $$ reasons :(
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Want to bro so bad but can't swing any extra $$ right now, were doing everything we can to try to clear debt and get our heads above water. I'm locked out of any unnecessary expenditures until further notice. Even was asked to watch how much I ship out for $$ reasons :(
    lol I feel ya!! Been working too much for more debt. Honestly I'd love to share the wealth plus I don't make crap off them but I'm surprise nobody wants much. Great smoke that's worth every penny! All good though I might end up sending you and your wife a couple
    Money can't buy taste
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Sending you a PM
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    Just FYI I sell them for what I get them for plus shipping...I don't want to make anything but just spread the wealth!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent your way sir.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I feel ya!! Been working too much for more debt. Honestly I'd love to share the wealth plus I don't make crap off them but I'm surprise nobody wants much. Great smoke that's worth every penny! All good though I might end up sending you and your wife a couple

Awfully kind but not needed, don't short yourself brother we are fine here just living to get away from debt for a while. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow no love for casa Fuentes...that's odd but all good. 
    Wish I could. Can't swing it right now. I'll check in later and see if you have any left.