Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jay Strike!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Jay @jbohon decided after his little hiatus that he needed to say hello and he did so in grand fashion with an awesome set of sticks! Thank you Jay though this was totally unwarranted and unnecessary but I greatly appreciate it and can't wait to smoke these babies! I've always wanted to try a leaded and it's been ages since I've had an Armada in my box and the others look great too! Thank you so much brother and I will be returning fire soon enough!

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good!! Great to have Jay back in the fold!!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how Jay even drew a picture of you at your desk.  How cute.

Good hit, @jbohon.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I like how Jay even drew a picture of you at your desk.  How cute.

Good hit, @jbohon.
    Even depicted the accurate fire that is always consuming it ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay is a madman and needs to be dealt with
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Jay. 
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a while since I sent Brett anything.  Everyone here should know that he had it coming! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about that but thank you very much Jay really appreciate it brother and looking forward to sneaking in a cigar soon!