Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

October lottery

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto. Congrats 
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy please
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Congrats @onestrangeone!  Addy please sir! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Damn, I wasn't expecting that! First time winner! 
    i think I got the addy out to everyone, let me know if I missed anybody.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have your addy bro!
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    I already have your addy bro!

Not Funny Jim, not funny at all.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Nathan!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romping goodness, onestrange. I'll dig around the humidor tonight. Lowe's has 48qt coolers on sale, by the way.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the win!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Headed your way, Nathan! Congratulations!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Nathan, 9505510977566280012374 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim always signs up!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enroute....

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    James @jbohon kicks things off with a bang! A fantastic selection of goodies, most of which I have not tried yet.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Nathan! On its way! Enjoy!
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went out this am :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've got to apologize for my delay. I made a classic Amazon mistake. I ordered some cigar bling for you and for Yakster, who I owe for several Bovedas he sent me. Nothing came. Nothing came. Nothing came. No, not so much as a tracking number. Finally, I checked in on the order this weekend. To my surprise, this order is fulfilled by an Amazon seller in China. For those of you who have never been fooled this way, it goes about like so: The Chinese outfit promptly charges your card, then patiently waits until his tuit gets thoroughly round, which may take as close enough to forever so's you can't tell the diff. He then finally sends a shipping notice, which only means a paper was sent to the stable where they keep the yaks. Once that yak's tuit also gets round, the item is finally packed on his back. Now said yak waits for the next land bridge so's he can walk to Alaska. And, no, the yak does not grok tracking. Last thing I ordered off Amazon from a Chinese seller took the better part of three months to arrive.

Yes, this is the second time I've been fooled into ordering on Amazon from a Chinese seller. So the shame is on me. Why Amazon allows this miserable chopstickery on their site is beyond me. It can't do their rep any good whatsoever.

That's my lame excuse.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey now, I see a lot of Yaks in that last message, can't be good.  Ya didn't have to get me anything, I was just passing along the Boveda's from Frank (@NorthsideSmoke) that I used to season my Winedor.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Mine should be airborne tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the way 9505511914766286020580
  • Options
    And I got it off earlier than expected. (Why did I just hear that in my wife's voice?)

• Options
    From @rolanddeschain, Great smokes and a killer stogie stand. Luv it brother!
  • Options
    First up is @webmost with some home rolled greatness, I've been hoping I'd get a chance to try some of these for a while now! Luv the 101 stuff and of course a mystery stick!  Next is @Cbuck with all kinds of goodness, Thank you brother!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived! Enjoy! I'm jealous of those @webmost rolled cigars! They are delicious!
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going out today, sorry for delay have been busy working and hunting.