Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

So much goodness... So little time

I mentioned in @Patrickbrick 's last sampler sale I was bummed I didn't see it before it was gone. He told me he would give a shot at his next one... 

How cool is this? Thanks Patrick So many here I have wanted to try, a few I have one of but have been afraid to smoke so now I get to :) very solid man. Thank you so much. 

Comments

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hit Patrick, enjoy em Frank
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Awesome sampler! Great job @Patrickbrick! Lots of great smokes in there.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's official Frank. You've been ruined.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And not one La Perla. o:)  Very nice sampler for should.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOM! Very nice hit Patrick! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The La Palina next to the Goldie is one of the OG Babes.  Thank you again, enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's amazing work wow!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Patrick!