Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

GoCards hates mailboxes!!

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got home from the eye doctor today and figured he must have messed something up.  It looked kind of like my mail box was missing and there was a giant hole where it had been.  Odd...

I got inside and found this package from @GoCards waiting for me.  Thank you very much sir for the fine selection of smokes! I'm a big fan of the Camacho Corojo and the CAO Brazilia.  I have never had the others but they look fantastic! 

is there a such thing as return-return fire? I guess we'll have to wait and see...  :D

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noob comes out firing.. well done
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New STL member?!? Well done and great job repping the Lou!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    GoCardsGoCards Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    @jbohon - enjoy.  No return fire needed.  My mailbox is old and rusty.  Just having a little fun and gave me a chance to dig around the B&M some more :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope Jay was wearing a cup...
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good looking Sticks, nice hit!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go, nice sticks there!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."