Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Baby Contest

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good name. Congrats guys!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news Phil. Patrick Joseph Sullivan sounds pesidential, is that an Irish name? Better sturdy up the crib bro
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news...Congrats!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick is a good name; now that the 12 pounder is getting the crib, where's the cat going to sleep?
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope for her sake it was a c section.. and maybe your sake too
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When he gains 12 more lbs. he'll be halfway to our dear boy Patrickbrick.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bud!!!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Lmfao... good one buster
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

• Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

Congratulations on the new baby, The journey is only beginning, don't close your eyes in a few weeks he'll be borrowing the car to go out on a date with the girl next door! Time will go by so quickly you won't believe it! Enjoy every moment, prize every event, takes lots of pictures, and tell them both you love them every day!

Sorry for the nostalgia, my youngest is 33 now! Seems like we just started yesterday!

I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great name!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil, that is a handsome young man, congrats again, that child is starting out half grown, lol.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    peter4jc said:
    Lmfao... good one buster
    Its only funny because it's true.  

Phil, congratulations again!  Enjoy your little 1, babies are crazy and every new moment is, in my opinion very precious.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats.  Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Phil, so happy that baby and mother are healthy and happy what a joyous occasion! Huge congrats to you brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the cutie!! Glad everyone is healthy. 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the prayers, support and kind words. The cigars are set to go out. I am just waiting on a few more things and I will update this thread with tracking numbers. I still have to look and see who won lol. 
    Originally from Chicago

• Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mozel Tov and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    Congrats to the winners.
    They were selected based on who posted first and of course closing without going over. The cigars will go out as soon as I receive the addresses

Albinfk - Date
    MikeTodd - Weight
    Wylaff - Time

Originally from Chicago

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a handsome little (?) dude. Congratulations and I'm pleased to hear that mother and son are doing well. 

Not only that, but the little bruiser was born on the day after my birthday. A good omen?  Meh, who knows?  I like to think so, though.  B)
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember Phil in about 6 more months you'll start to get more sleep and become somewhat human again. On a good note your cigars will get another beneficial 6 months of aging while you don't have time to smoke them. Be well and thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had a small child at this age--it would kill me dead!! Congrats on the cutie!
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Thats a big, corn fed, midwestern boy! Congrats and thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    Originally from Chicago

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Phil's contest. Thank you very much for the great cigars and congratulations. Glad everyone is doing well. image
  • Options
    Not sure how it happened but Wylaffs package went to someone else. I will resend it
    Originally from Chicago

• Options
    Not sure how it happened but Wylaffs package went to someone else. I will resend it
    Cancel that. Figured it all out. Sorry I had baby brain.
    Originally from Chicago

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    GoCardsGoCards Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    So, after some sleuthing, we've figured out that some winnings ended up in the Lou not quite by accident...I'm wondering if some St. Louis remarks and damp Cheerios were involved in that :)

Congrats again on the baby Phil, and great shot, @Wylaff