• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    PM sent. 
    Yea, but is the power on Donnie
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes got power back around 2 today
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why, but this thread made me laugh.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to those that took the time this weekend to send me the required info.  Just like the OG thread, if you havent yet then you have been put on the naughty list!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump.jpg 216.3K
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Anybody else want in on this? If not then I'll get things distributed a bit early.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    edited November 2016
    @Sketch6995 @NorthsideSmoke come on new guys lets make this big. @Jay6
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis
    Uh......
    Of course im in, and you already have my contact info.

I think I may have inadvertently skirted some rules concerning throwing bombs at older members.
    If so my apologies.....

Reading this thread has pointed out there are some things I haven't read yet ,so I'm going to start digging through the archives.

It's kind of a mess tho....
    How long has it been since you've had a moderator here?

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    I already signed up
    Just gimme a name and addy....
    I'll light someone up but good.
    Lol

• Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    I already signed up

Me too
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent to register
    @Smoothsticks I will be pm'ing you back here today. At this point you don't qualify because you have not made it on the good traders list yet. If you can complete that requirement by next Tuesday then we can get you in.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

@Smoothsticks
    Check your pm

@avengethis I will be sending out a trade today with @Yakster

@Sketch6995 I will trade with you too! Knock out 2 trades in a day sounds like a good way to hit the ground running. Shoot me your contact info and ill try and get it out to you today.
  • RealKrampusRealKrampus Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Thank you to those that took the time this weekend to send me the required info.  Just like the OG thread, if you havent yet then you have been put on the naughty list!
    Did someone say naughty list?
    Formerly known as GreetingsFromKrampus.
    You know I love the naughty list.  You looking for names this year Krampus?  I have plenty!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

We are up to 15 participants which is awesome and I have everything from each participant!  Way to rock it guys.  Here is all involved...

@WaterNerd @GoCards @Rolanddeschain @TaraLee @trident @Guitarded @skel @CigarPunk @Albinfk @jay6 @dirtdude @NorthsideSmoke @TNBigfoot68 @Sketch6995 @Smoothsticks
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

@avengethis Thanks for spearheading this event for us new guys. It is much appreciated!
    That's a good looking list. **** is about to get crazy. 
  • RealKrampusRealKrampus Posts: 29 ✭✭
    You know I love the naughty list.  You looking for names this year Krampus?  I have plenty!
    Yes Mr Brad I am always adding names to my naughty list.  

Please share the names of bad BOTLs and bad SOTLs with me.  
    Formerly known as GreetingsFromKrampus.
    edited November 2016
    @RealKrampus

Now I'm absolutely sure no one would be so LOWDOWN and sneaky
    To give you my address....
    I'm sure that's never done around here.

:D 

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh we would never do anything like that >:)

bus.gif 480.9K
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

It's already done.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    If it is not too late I would like to give this a try!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Smoothsticks I will be pm'ing you back here today. At this point you don't qualify because you have not made it on the good traders list yet. If you can complete that requirement by next Tuesday then we can get you in.
    I received @Smoothsticks newbie trade today so Jeremy should be all set for this now.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    I also did a trade with @Smoothsticks
    He knows forum math lol

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Ok I have sent out targets to everybody.  If you have any questions let me know.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a target date we are shooting for?  I'm cooking up something good for my target:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland