Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

tat skinny monster box

anyone interested in a sealed tatuaje skinny monster box?
p/m for $

one of the few that just did not do it for me

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got any tin OpusX's? I'll take a box
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    if I ever do ill hold you to that

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Have the white opus6 anniversary make you a great deal. 
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's disappointing to hear, I almost bought a box today. What about them did you not like?  
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've smoked a couple singles and they were good. Frank and drac, maybe. I just never collected any of the monsters, so why start now? Lol. I've seen some good deals on the skinnies though. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i have smoked all the monsters in full size, little, pudgy and the skinny's,
    the skinny's just seem to not have the flavor even close to the monsters, figured they would be closer to a little, but after smoking some littles I have and then trying the skinny not even close.
    I know the theory is the smaller the better flavor at least that's what pete told me, but that's not always true and the way I see it the smaller the cigar the less tobacco the less flavors, just my take on it.

I collect whats available I wont go out and pay some crazy money for a box , because there was only a handful made, but in all fairness I wont let a opportunity pass if someone wants to over pay for a dress box, and I happen to have it.