Home General Discussion

The fastest punch in the west

A real 308 cal. centerfire cartridge that will punch a hole in your cigar in one simple motion....go to centerfirecreations.com to check it out.
Tagged:

Comments

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I use a knife which is much faster and will never crush / crack or loosen the cap. In the very rare case I don't have my knife, I just bite the end off. 

Now, what makes your punch the "fastest"? Correct me if I'm wrong but there's no automatic mechanism that will punch the hole. You still have to use a twisting motion to cut through the cap just like most other punches. Right? 

Just want to make sure that you're not misleading any of our fellow members here.

Post edited by variant2 on
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    This the punch Patrick brought to reno?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    This the punch Patrick brought to reno?
    @jbohon had it with him in Reno...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I brought one with me to Reno. 
    Post edited by jbohon on

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ah. say no more haha
  • The reason this punch is the fastest is because theirs nothing to remove or clean out ever...all punches have something to push or twist to clean them out...especially bullet cigar punches that you have to remove the bullet to use, then you can't even clean them out very easy. This punch is made with real 308 Winchester casings and bullets that looks like a loaded centerfire cartridge and when someone looks at it that is all they see until you show them what it will do. Its a very cool novelty thing that happens to function very well. I am only on here to see what people think about my punch not to make a business off of it...I will gladly offer some discounts for those willing to give a review though.
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit the thing does look cool, not a punch guy myself. But I can still appreciate how cool it looks. 
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all talkin about Walker, Texas Ranger in here?!??!?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *