Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO Tat Halloween

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have a bead on them? 

I went to my local B&M Tatuaje event earlier this month and they didn't have them. 

TYIA

-Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking the Krueger Monster release for this year or are you looking for the event only cigar?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Are you talking the Krueger Monster release for this year or are you looking for the event only cigar?
    I have a bead on Krueger, looking for the event sticks. Thanks Brad
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen an event have those since the tat blacks came out a few months back.  let me do some checking.  how many are you looking for?
  • Options
    Hey @Trident, thank you!

I was thinking 6-12, but lemme know what you find. 
  • Options
    @jarubla  they come as 3 packs.  6-12 maybe very ambitious.  I'll see what i can find
  • Options
    Cool beans, even if it is a single I am interested
  • Options
    Hey @Trident bumping this one in case you heard anything back
  • Options
    i almost had one box, someone bought them before me.  still looking
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw someone on bazaar of the leaf selling the three packs for 75 bucks. I laughed
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone just bought an event pack.  Check the what did you get today thread