Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CFW donation contest

1235»

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shipped mine a bit late, but it is in the air.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Glock1975 for putting this together. And thank you all who donated. I spoke to my nephew on thanksgiving,and he told me a few stories about enjoying a great cigar while he was in Iraq,after a mission, and how he and his team would look forward to that down time with a cigar. God bless you all, and  God bless all our service men and women. Thanks again to all of you 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff thank u, yours got to go as well. We didn't end up boxing all this stuff up and sending it out till yesterday. I tried to count everyone's donations, but it was a crazy amount. I want to thank all of you who donated to this, absolutely crushed last years total and I'm sure this package will do its part along with the other guys at the store, it took 9 very large boxes to fit them all in. I will be picking up the box that he is donating to this group soon and will do a random number drawing. Once thank u all. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome, thank you to Jeremy, the other employees who received/gave donations, and the shop owner for setting this up for the troops.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Jerm!!
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good stuff! Thanks for doing this!!

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yeap thx again.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Semper Fi, Jerm!!!!
  • Options
    Finally got the box that was donated to the raffle, will be doing the random number drawing tonight on v herf and let u know who the winner is. Thanks agin for all your guys help. 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if by chance my number comes up I want you to have it for running the contest.
  • Options
    if by chance my number comes up I want you to have it for running the contest.
    Not a chance Brother. 
  • Options
    #21 Yakster. Thanks for donating. Addy please 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doh!  Thanks Jeremy for the contest, glad that it got such a response for CFW this year.  PM Sent.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @yakster. Thanks for organizing this again Jeremy and to everyone who could donate. We can't do enough for our men and women in our armed services.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Jeremy and congrats Chris :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed this while it was happening, but want to say how Great this place is. As a 20plus year vet and working with our Military daily for 17 years, I know how much things like this are appreciated. 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your service, Ron. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Jeremy and congrats Chris.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975 said:
    Thanks again guys. Recieved 1 from tricky Patrick wasn't even on the list and wrote Nick's addy on the box. Nice try, added to the list. Thanks for the support. 
    Hey!  That's my Shtick!  Layoff @Patrickbrick  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293