Home Cigar 101
Options

New humidor (Newair CC-300)

13»

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @arch72, I pressured Air & Water and they did price match me a new CC-300 for $279 no tax, free ship. Basically almost 40% off!

I tried hard to get two for $500 or less but the sales lady wouldn't budge… My logic is this will be the test, If everything checks out good I'll buy another one later on or wait till they sell them for $225 again and score bigger. I am not sure if all my cigars will fit in one cooler, it will be close.

Again thanks Arch for finding that price on Amazon! If you wouldn't have found it I wouldn't have got the deal I did.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    No problem brother glad to help any way I can @TX98Z28 for mine I pick up some trays that I am taking apart and making the selves into draws will post pictures when I am done
  • Options
    mpomariompomario Posts: 34 ✭✭
    I bought mine at Home Depot for $279 with free shipping to my door.  I have had it seasoning for about a week with a combo of KL and 72% boveda (I will switch to 65% when I stock it).  It just reach 70% this morning and will let it stabilize for a few more days.  No plastic smell,  just a great aroma of SC.  
    Thanks for check on the reset temp. after power outages.  
  • Options
    no problem @mpomario and welcome to the forum if you plan on sticking around you should interduce yourself in the Newb Welcoming Theard   and I have mine going with 4 or5 %65 boveda the 60-gram ones but I only have about 100 cigars in the for now just working on getting more lol CAS has to get to work lol
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Archie, how did the drawers you were making come out?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    LOL yeah still working on them have been busy first of month **** I will get them done soon and post up them up sorry about that 
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arch72 said:
    LOL yeah still working on them have been busy first of month **** I will get them done soon and post up them up sorry about that 
    I know this is old but are you still liking the CC-300?  Any issues with it?  What is the cheapest price on it?  I can only find just under 300.00 with a 20% off code on New Air’s site. Of course scratch and dent from Air n Water but that seems risky.  
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arch72 said:
    I know this is old but are you still liking the CC-300?  Any issues with it?  What is the cheapest price on it?  I can only find just under 300.00 with a 20% off code on New Air’s site. Of course scratch and dent from Air n Water but that seems risky.  
    Stick with the others mentioned in this thread. I had two CC-300's and both were noisy as $hit. I'm using 2 murdered out coolidor's now, have no complaints.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    tlnaylor34tlnaylor34 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    i have the NewAir CC-100H and it took 2 days to season. my temp and RH are solid at 68 and 68% with my cigars in the coolidor. I have 2 69% 320g Bovedas
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome @tlnaylor34,  usually patience is the key.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    tlnaylor34tlnaylor34 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    @dirtdude i try. now i have propped by cuban boxes open to conditon my sticks further.
  • Options
    HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Boveda seasoning packs does it take to season it?