Home General Discussion
Options

Hi, new to the forum

2»

Comments

• Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're in for it now Wayne! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Florida runnin this beeyotch
    Great just what we need another guy complaining about his sweaty balls sticking to his leg. 
    I could have gone the rest of the day without that mental image......ew
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Wayne, you know son, you can't just whizz in the St Lou crews cheerois then dry them out and tell em its all good
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I drink enough my whizz is probably a precious commodity.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @avid this is in deed the nut house but they are all very cool BOTL (brothers of the leaf ) and SOTL (Sisters of the leaf ) They are willing to help you out with anything you need. And not to much judgement on there part lol 
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    arch72 said:
    Welcome @avid this is in deed the nut house but they are all very cool BOTL (brothers of the leaf ) and SOTL (Sisters of the leaf ) They are willing to help you out with anything you need. And not to much judgement on there part lol 
    Oh, don't worry, we judge the sh*t out of everyone. The best way to fit in is to post pics of the gurkhas, Rocky Patels, White Owls and Swisher Sweets that you smoke. Only the cool kids have those in their humis...

But swriously, welcome to this nut house. Everyone here is great.
    Post edited by MikeTodd on
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Image result for calm down
    I'm always calm and cool, yeah like Fonzie cool.  Tsk tsk stk.  what shall be on my agenda for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anybody seen the new guy? Y'all DID scare him off, didn't you?
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    To much farting and not enough expelling regurgitated matter.