Home General Discussion

cigar recomendation to go with this.

NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try H.Upmann The Banker ...... ya know, to get the full potential of the beer.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghurkha. ROFL!
    Sorry, couldn't help myself.
    I can't even imagine what that tastes like.
    Breast milk peanut butter beer?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    0patience said:
    Ghurkha. ROFL!

Clockwork Orange reference you droog.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A. Flores serie privada maduro.  If possible an aged 1.  You will not be disappointed.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    0patience said:
    Ghurkha. ROFL!

Clockwork Orange reference you droog.
    Ah, I missed that one. Viddy  well. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost it on this one....
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Laughing too hard to be of ANY help.
    My wife is giving me that "you lost your damn mind again" look.....
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭

^What this guy said. LOL

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.