Home Non Cigar Related

2 weeks!

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sir, just made my day.

WOOOO HOOOOO!!! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's on!!!!!!
    And it is good!!!!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The disagree is because it doesn't show up? You don't like the show?
    You don't like the hosts?
    Or just because I posted? 

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

I watched it this morning before work!

I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oiy! Who shot out drone!?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...