Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Delaware Assault and Battery

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
This one took out my mailbox today, a surprise attack from @webmost.  Thanks for the sticks and the amazing Cohiba cutter. I'm really looking forward to trying the Room 101 San Andres and the Fudo Myoo. What's the unbanded cigar?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boom
    That's really nice
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    This one took out my mailbox today, a surprise attack from @webmost.  Thanks for the sticks and the amazing Cohiba cutter. I'm really looking forward to trying the Room 101 San Andres and the Fudo Myoo. What's the unbanded cigar?

Sheesh. Wish I could remember. Some kind of Nic stix I really like. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, thanks for the cigars, I'll enjoy them. 

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried that cutter out on an Aging Room F55 this morning, nice clean cut, thanks again @Webmost