Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Can someone please remove the edit time limit?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Or if it is a trust thing, change the permissions for those folks with over so many posts?
If we want to do passes or contests or what ever, it would be nice to modify the original post so that the thread doesn't have 100 posts by one person updating things.

The old forum had that ability and it was really handy.

Not to mention the fact that some of us make spelling mistakes or things we want to add that we discover after the time limit is up.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GREAT Idea!!!  :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah,....... and if I start a REALLY dumb thread or post that I wish I hadn't,...... Poof! I can get rid of the evidence. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do believe this was brought up at the time this "new" format was put into place.  It really would make things easier if we were able to edit.  Just make the op be the only one to do so.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think @krebsie is on sabbatical or something. I haven't been able to get a response out of him lately regarding some of my questions
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Yeah,....... and if I start a REALLY dumb thread or post that I wish I hadn't,...... Poof! I can get rid of the evidence. 
    That never happens here
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America