Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Empty box

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am wondering if any one would be willing to trade/sell me an empty Bishops Blend Corona box.  I like keeping my cigars in their box for easier organization, I was able to score a bundle of these, but don't have much room to stack them as singles.  If any one is not using the box please PM me.  Thank you.  Just to be clear I am looking for just an empty box nothing more.  I know how some of you fine folks think.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't hear anything i'll hit the B&M's, here in Augusta, this weekend.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a limited release by black label trading company.  I appreciate you checking but i dont want you wasting your time.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can help store this bundle of singles you speak of
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a bishops blend box....

but I do have some other empty boxes you're welcome to have. pm me if you want them 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the offer, I am hoping to get their actual box.  I knew it was a long shot, but figured if you don't ask you don't receive.
    MOW badge received.