Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Zombie Farmer Bill Box split

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone interested in splitting a box of Farmer bill.  They come in 5 packs, and there are 6 in the box.  I am looking for people who want to take a 5 pack.  you could take more than 1 5 pack if you want.  PM if you have questions

1. Trident

Comments

• Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in. And I would take 2 if you lack people 
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in if you can find them. I've had no luck. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    So it seems that all the spots are taken.  My local shop is also supposed to be getting some in, so if there is further interest I can swing by there today on the way home.  
    If someone wants my spot for this, it is yours. 

a 20% coupon code just came out for these tonight and 5 packs are available. If someone wants my spot they can have it as well. If not I will still honor my commitment, but going to pick up a 5'er while the code is still good.

I will honor my commitment as well, Roman. I just wanted to let someone else in on this if they are interested.
    I got the box of zombie farmer bills in, and have another one coming.  if you would still like a 5 pack, please PM me.  
    Still in. 

Pm sent

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    3 boxes have been spoken for
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    How much Trident? PM me, I'm sure I want em lol. 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Romeeeee can I get a 10'er?
    Got mine in good condition, thanks Roman.

Mine showed up today. Thank you! 

Received brother, thank you!!!! Sorry I had to rush out to work before I snapped a pic