Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Unintentional birthday bomb

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our mad opus bomber struck again, however this time unknowingly on a very important birthday.  My daughter turned one today, lets see if I can hang onto one of these for her 18th birthday. There will be another thread later about this.  Jeff your crazy generosity has blown me away, thank you.  A few of these are going to sleep, but at least one is "getting lit son" very soon!  Thank you again!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAM!!!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is 1 already?  My god where has the time gone.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! Way to go AGAIN Jeff, another amazing act of generosity! And congrats on the little girl turning 1 Patrick, what an awesome milestone and sure you and Mrs. Brick are very excited and happy!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow, that is too cool....
    Happy birthday to your daughter, hang on to a few of those for her graduation and her 18th birthday.
    Your very welcome brother.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudge and Cigars arrive on your daughter's birthday. In other words your daughter got fudge and Cigars for her birthday lol.  
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My little twin girls are 24. Think 1 went fast watch out for the next 23. Enjoy.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was always cleaning the guns when my daughter brought a boy to the house
    A little dirt never hurt
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opa!!!

The forum is raining Opus's. The entire "I smoked a good cigar from" and "whatcha smoking tonight" thread's should be nothing but Opus's lol.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?