Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Two Quick Questions

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

1) Talking bout that dime sized round hole in the shrink wrap on this Flor Fina 8-5-8 box that BigShizza sent me -- see it right there, above the bands on those Padillas? I'm wondering why so many shrink wrapped boxes have a hole that that in the wrap? Have you noticed that?

2) Talking bout those Padillas -- Why is it that Jim can never settle for just sending what he's sposed to without a fistful of riders? Is he like math challenged or sumpin?

Nice box. Like a mini treasure chest. Think I need to fill this chest with Uppowoc Perfectos and bury it on a deserted cay in the Bahamas.

Oh, here's a third question: How long you think you can store a box all wrapped up like this just on a shelf in the closet?
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be better off stuffing boveda inside the box
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just my thoughts:
    The hole in the shrink wrap is where the vacuum is attached to the bag to pull it tight to the box. 
    I think not very long on leaving the box in an un humidified closet. Agee with @Usaf06 on the boveda in the box.
    @Bigshizza is the originator of forum math!  :#
    I have been wrong many times before, so I won't be surprised to be corrected on any of this! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Just my thoughts:
    The hole in the shrink wrap is where the vacuum is attached to the bag to pull it tight to the box. 
    I think not very long on leaving the box in an un humidified closet. Agee with @Usaf06 on the boveda in the box.
    @Bigshizza is the originator of forum math!  :#
    I have been wrong many times before, so I won't be surprised to be corrected on any of this! 

I wont correct you but I will tell you your wrong just for the hell of it.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice box. Like a mini treasure chest. Think I need to fill this chest with Uppowoc Perfectos and bury it on a deserted cay in the Bahamas.

Try Deadmans Cay on Long Island, nice place to visit, think I could live there 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:

Try Deadmans Cay on Long Island, nice place to visit, think I could live there 
    Then it would be close enough for me to go treasure hunting! Uppowoc Perfectos are awesome! @webmost
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shrink wrap shrinks when heated. So I'm thinkin you may need a place for the hot air to escape. Whether that place need to be dime sized is another matter.

Turns out Fuente's Flor Fina fellas insert their own custom Boveda in the box. How do I know that? Cause the answer to the question "How long you think you can store a box all wrapped up like this just on a shelf in the closet?" is : "Get real. It'll never make it to the closet. Cause I have to rip it open and sniffulate the thing not fifteen minutes after I posted the question."

Snurfs like candy.

Cigars. What a great obsession they are, eh?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭