Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

lots of new faces

and they ain't pretty. I see there are a few missing personalities, too bad for them and good for me did everyone finish there leftovers?hmm some selected nubees can expect some dung heep enclosed in sturdy plastic. Where the hell is krampus. poo, santa and ghosts of xmas past and all the others.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if you'd show up this year.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if you'd show up this year.
    Because we don't have enough alter egos yet?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I want to know what's going on here.

I'll just back away slowly... 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong place if you are looking for pretty faces. BOTW thread is where the pretty things are around here! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06  is low.  He is on a budget freeze until January.  Not sure he even has enough to get through the holidays

PM me if you need his addy
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06  is low.  He is on a budget freeze until January.  Not sure he even has enough to get through the holidays

PM me if you need his addy
    Oh no kemosabe... i am not low. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter