Home General Discussion

Happy Belated Birthday Patrick!!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Happy Birthday brother, sorry I am a day late (his birthday was December 8th!) but yesterday was a cluster fluck and I couldn't get on to post much due to situations at the house. Hope you had a great day and a great birthday. I mailed you off a present and should be there next week brother 9534 6214 2641 6342 0004 35

Anyone looking for a good target lately this is your guy, bomb his axe back to the stone age and wish him a happy birthday!

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a great idea Brett
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Patrick. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy belated birthday brother!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to beat a guy while he's down!  I already got absolutely destroyed at the herf.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Brett, what the hell man, you said it was "just a little something".  This is not a little anything, thank you!  This gin sounds amazing, going to crack that tonight.  Most of these cigars have very yello cello, hope the picture shows it.  Thank you again Brett!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, Brett!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birthday??? Mmmm

Nicely done Brett
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Patrick!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    way to go, Brett
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    way to go, Brett

WTH is that???
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Patty, glad everything made it safe and you enjoyed what I sent brother :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Holy cow @silvermouse, thank you!  Edward must have access to my list of want to try's, not sure how he pulled that off, but glad he did.  There are a few here that I have been eye **** for some time.  Thank you very much!
    MOW badge received.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Edward wow!! Enjoy and happy birthday Patty!