Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

January Lottery

13»

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went out this morning before the snow! I have tracking somewhere, if we need it! Enjoy!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This arrived today. Thank God it came today and not Saturday when I wasn't home and the wife was. image
  • Options
    From @Yakster.Great selection of cigars.Thank you Chris.image
  • Options
    From @jbohon. Another great lineup of cigars to enjoy. Thank you.image
  • Options
    From Jeremy @Smoothsticks. Another guy that failed math. Very nice. Thank you.image
  • Options
    Sorry not sure who sent these beauties. There was no return info on the package or any note inside. Please let me know. Thank you.image
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you've been Shizzed, that'd be my guess. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    Sorry not sure who sent these beauties. There was no return info on the package or any note inside. Please let me know. Thank you.image
    Thats cbuck all the way
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Albinfk said:
    That was me! Crap, I forgot note, and return address, again! Luckily they arrived safely! Enjoy! @Albinfk
  • Options

Thanks for solving the mystery Nick and Charlie for pleading guilty to the crime. Awesome!

• Options
    Albinfk said:

Thanks for solving the mystery Nick and Charlie for pleading guilty to the crime. Awesome!

Let me know which Matilde you like best!
  • Options
    From @Rolanddeschain. Looking forward to trying the BLTC. First one. Thanks.image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff guys, killing it way to go!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way some people's minds work, it makes you wonder. I foolishly admired Larry's coaster in this thread. Next thing you know, he sent me this bandaid saying "stupid hurts Honda":

The hell? I never thought of Honda as a stupid company. Quite the contrary. True, I've never owned one of their lawnmowers, airplanes, robots, automobiles, rototillers, snowblowers, etc. etc. etc. But I have owned a Honda outboard and generator, and a long series of motorcycles including CT90, CB170, 300 Dream, CB450, CX500, V65, GL1200, 909 Hawk, and I dunno what else. Each and every one of them was mechanically solid genius.

Okay, so the company does have a completely inane mission statement, starting with the fact they spent a ton of money cooking up some other foolish phrase so they wouldn't have to call it a mission statement:

Positioning of Fundamental Beliefs, Company Principle, and Management Policies

The Honda Philosophy consists of Fundamental Beliefs (including "Respect for the Individual" and "The Three Joys"), the Company Principle, and Management Policies. This philosophy is not only shared by all associates, but also forms the basis for all company activities and sets the standard for the conduct and decision-making of all associates throughout the Honda Group. Driven by its dreams and reflecting its values, Honda will continue taking on challenges to share joys and excitement with customers and communities around the world to strive to become a company society wants to exist.

Uhhh.... okay then. Blah blah blah. But what the frick, mission statements are sposed to be idiocy, aren't they? Been my observation. I don't hold that against old man Honda. He prolly got bad advice from American yuppies.

In fact, I've got a motto of my own for Honda: "Soichiro, the people's hero." Here's the cat who took the common man off of his water buffalo and put him, all his brood, and a huge basket of chickens, on a Honda Cub puttering down a muddy jungle trail en route to market. A hundred million Cubs out there. Think about that. Soi's feat puts Hank Ford absolutely to shame. To shame. Ford popped out fifteen million Model T's and he's an icon. Honda's Cub sold six or seven times as many and still going strong. The People's Revolution? Mao came and went. Soichiro remains. If the Nobel Prize committee had any integrity or substance at all, Soichiro Honda would come in first hands down, way before some Gorebull Warbling scammer who lied his ass off in a scare movie. The People's Hero. Plus, he won a bunch of motorcycle races.

Yeah. So. I don't see it. At all. Why would Larry send me a bandaid sticker saying "Stupid hurts Honda"? 

That and a handful of old black and white pictures of ... Hondas? No! Moto Guzzis! Zat got ta do withit?

The way some people's minds work, it really makes you wonder.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    The way some people's minds work, it makes you wonder. I foolishly admired Larry's coaster in this thread. Next thing you know, he sent me this bandaid saying "stupid hurts Honda":

The hell? I never thought of Honda as a stupid company. Quite the contrary. True, I've never owned one of their lawnmowers, airplanes, robots, automobiles, rototillers, snowblowers, etc. etc. etc. But I have owned a Honda outboard and generator, and a long series of motorcycles including CT90, CB170, 300 Dream, CB450, CX500, V65, GL1200, 909 Hawk, and I dunno what else. Each and every one of them was mechanically solid genius.

Okay, so the company does have a completely inane mission statement, starting with the fact they spent a ton of money cooking up some other foolish phrase so they wouldn't have to call it a mission statement:

Positioning of Fundamental Beliefs, Company Principle, and Management Policies

The Honda Philosophy consists of Fundamental Beliefs (including "Respect for the Individual" and "The Three Joys"), the Company Principle, and Management Policies. This philosophy is not only shared by all associates, but also forms the basis for all company activities and sets the standard for the conduct and decision-making of all associates throughout the Honda Group. Driven by its dreams and reflecting its values, Honda will continue taking on challenges to share joys and excitement with customers and communities around the world to strive to become a company society wants to exist.

Uhhh.... okay then. Blah blah blah. But what the frick, mission statements are sposed to be idiocy, aren't they? Been my observation. I don't hold that against old man Honda. He prolly got bad advice from American yuppies.

In fact, I've got a motto of my own for Honda: "Soichiro, the people's hero." Here's the cat who took the common man off of his water buffalo and put him, all his brood, and a huge basket of chickens, on a Honda Cub puttering down a muddy jungle trail en route to market. A hundred million Cubs out there. Think about that. Soi's feat puts Hank Ford absolutely to shame. To shame. Ford popped out fifteen million Model T's and he's an icon. Honda's Cub sold six or seven times as many and still going strong. The People's Revolution? Mao came and went. Soichiro remains. If the Nobel Prize committee had any integrity or substance at all, Soichiro Honda would come in first hands down, way before some Gorebull Warbling scammer who lied his ass off in a scare movie. The People's Hero. Plus, he won a bunch of motorcycle races.

Yeah. So. I don't see it. At all. Why would Larry send me a bandaid sticker saying "Stupid hurts Honda"? 

That and a handful of old black and white pictures of ... Hondas? No! Moto Guzzis! Zat got ta do withit?

The way some people's minds work, it really makes you wonder.

Hope you enjoy! Every time someone comes in with a cut or bruise I give them one.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look, I made it before February!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still need the addy,
     got a box ready to ship and no where to send it!
  • Options
    Sorry. PM sent
  • Options
    @Wylaff hit me up with some fantastic cigars. Thank you Wayne. image
  • Options
    @avengethis beat me down like his Packers crushed my Giants. Wow! Thanks Brad and good luck with GB.image
  • Options
    From @Skel. Thank you Shane for the great cigars. Curious about the unbanned cigar.image
  • Options
    From Nathan @onestrangeone. Awesome. Some new cigars to try. Thank you.image
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skel said:
    Lol, I wish I knew also. I forgot though ><. Hope you enjoy!
    Ha! Some of my faves are like that!  

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out yesterday

• Options
    @Devildog1 cigars arrived and look fantastic. Thanks Jim. I want to thank everyone who participated and I will enjoy everyone of them. Ccom forum ROCKS!!!image
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone please pm me his addy.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a year old.  One of the bumps ccom made happen
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.