Home Non Cigar Related

Fake News (Non-political,....... wait! Maybe it is.)

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in Non Cigar Related
Did ya' hear about the "hero" toddler "miraculously" rescued his "crushed" twin brother with "super-human strength"? Yeah, almost everybody saw that. Here, thanks to some snarky youtube show host, are a few parts of the original video that none of the news whores ever wanted you to see.

Warning. Foul language ahead.
https://youtu.be/zG759Vsg0R4

The following is a Public Service Announcement -  Anchor your furniture.  

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the pre-packaged story they want you to see.

https://youtu.be/nv1kTZFp-Yo
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly this is the worst post of the day. My only consolation is that I learned a new Australian phrase. Chuck a wobbly. (It means pitchin' a hissy-fit.)
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm just a good parent, but the first thing I've ever done with bookshelves and dressers is anchor them to the wall. Also what the hell where the parents doing that the sound of a dresser falling and their boy screaming didn't have them in the room in 10 seconds flat?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    ... what the hell where the parents doing that the sound of a dresser falling and their boy screaming didn't have them in the room in 10 seconds flat?
    Eggs Ackley.

... first, our little hero brings the dresser down on his brother. Then he plays with a lamp cord. Then he clambers overtop the dresser that has his brother trapped. All this illustrates why toddlers are put to bed in the very next room, so's you can hear them. Dad needs to show up ten minutes ago, saying: "You two little monkeys get back in bed -- now!"

Boys.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems strangely lucky that the empty drawers didn't close when the dresser fell over keeping the full weight of the dresser off the toddler.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you calling shenanigans?

#IKEAGATE #truthers #FlatEath
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first thing I too noticed was the empty drawers, plus as Wayne pointed out what The hell were the parents/guardian doing while all this was going on.  Another fake news story for sure.  I should apply at one of these so called news outlets.  I can watch YouTube, and follow social media and pump out a **** story too.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about you watch your kids instead of blaming the dresser company for not building dressers that can't tip over... these people are part of the problem. Idiots. Those kids are probably spoiled @zz brats that have never even heard the word spanking let alone gotten one... here is a PSA: Whoop your kids America. Put the fear of God in them and maybe they will behave. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great post @Bob_Luken, got a little bit of everything there, fake news, the blame game, reminders of growing up. If that was me and my 3 brothers and one of us got pinned like that the other 3 would be on top jumping off and elbowing the pinned one in the gonads then we would drag him out, dust him off and find something else to do. A$$ whoopings would slow the carnage temporarily
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was just on the news. Parents said drawers were empty because kids would take their cloths out and throw them on the floor, so cloths are in the closet.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    This was just on the news. Parents said drawers were empty because kids would take their cloths out and throw them on the floor, so cloths are in the closet.
    Refer to my first post lol WYKA