Home Non Cigar Related
Options

It snowed down here today.

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't seen above freezing temps in almost 2 months. It's 5 degrees right now and I'm from So Cal, just can't get used to it.

• Options
    EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    We get "snow" once every 10 years or so here.  It falls, sticks in some little hollows here and there, then melts everywhere else.  My wife hates even the little bit of cold we get here.  Guess we'll be moving to Tampa eventually.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    We have three feet of standing snow in the mountains and today's forecast calls for 12 inches of rain and 40 degree temperatures. The city has declared a state of emergency and anything in a flood zone is being sandbagged. And I have to drive over Donner tomorrow. This will be a fun weekend.
    Been meaning to ask if you made it over Donner pass alright. Did you get stuck? And, if you did get stuck,...... did you get hungry? And,...... Was there anything to eat?
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We found a guy....

Seriously we haven't made it over yet. Both sides have been closed. My kids are still stuck on the Sacramento side. We're going to attempt Friday.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6am this morning it was 68, noon it is down to 42, by 6 pm tonight it will be in the low 30's with an Ice storm on the way. WTF.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was 0 last week with 8 inches of snow and today it is 62. Still have collards, kale, and escarole in our covered garden beds. 
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was 0 last week with 8 inches of snow and today it is 62. Still have collards, kale, and escarole in our covered garden beds. 
    Same here.  Last Saturday we had glare ice and cold.  Yesterday it was in the 70's.  I like the 70's better!