Home General Discussion
Options

What would you do????

2»

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the model # Gibby, Want to make sure that I can get a second easily.  I am looking for (2) that are 100cfm or better and less than 1 sones.  I am going to run a rabbit air along with it.  The (2) ex fans should give me about 12 air changes /hr with the dimensions of the room.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    What is the model # Gibby, Want to make sure that I can get a second easily.  I am looking for (2) that are 100cfm or better and less than 1 sones.  I am going to run a rabbit air along with it.  The (2) ex fans should give me about 12 air changes /hr with the dimensions of the room.
    got it from home depot.  very quiet but only 80 cfm. 

i believe that you can wire it so the fan runs without the light, if you don't want the light feature. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Sorry for the delay all.  I thank you for comments and suggestions thus far.  After another conversation with my wife, she has "allowed" me to move this to a different area.  I have yet to measure and draw it up yet.  Too damn busy with work and now bball and soccer practice for the kiddo.  Stay tuned for more developments.  This can be a PIA.  All I want to do is get this done, come home from work, have a cigar, and get some work done.  Kind of completely changes what I  had figured to do.  Going to have to mess with the layout again.  Is a little bit more room though.    

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be worth it when it's done. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get it designed and build before she can change her mind:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    I know right.  I did commit to finishing some trim work and getting the stairs recarpeted.  That starts this weekend.  then paint the master and master bath.  

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a trick Mark, she will change her mind when you get your projects done. Just kiddin bro, by next winter you will have your deluxe man cave
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I use hydrofarm inline fans to ventilate my thousand watt grow lights.
    Add that to a fan speed controller, and you can ventilate a room pretty quickly.
    Much faster than a fart fan from the bathroom.
    I don't know if that helps or if it will even fit in with what you're doing but I thought I would add my two cents.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    My cigar room has, a mini split unit.
    Cost 2k installed. AC and Heat.