Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Pats baby!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love someone that loses with grace - very nice selection. (And thanks for throwing in the MQ!)

I had to peek at this thread as I am a diehard Pats fan... actually surprised the word "cheat" was mentioned only once... <snicker>

STS

There are not many of us around these parts.......it's sad really
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love someone that loses with grace - very nice selection. (And thanks for throwing in the MQ!)

I had to peek at this thread as I am a diehard Pats fan... actually surprised the word "cheat" was mentioned only once... <snicker>

STS
    Another Pats fan.  Anyone have this Newb's addy? 

Anyone offer him a newsletter?!?  ;)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome @Jay6 . Almost all of those have at least 2 years on them. And I didn't grow up a Steelers fan, I married into it :) I was more of a hockey fan (Caps) and couldn't handle dating a Penguins (gross!!!) fan and he was more of a football fan, so the deal was, I'd root for the Steelers and he'd root for the Caps. Then I became way more of a Steelers fan than anything else!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!