Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I got Bushwacked

Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
When I got home from work today, I checked the mail just like always. I was not surprised to find a package as I am expecting some Boveda packs.

After checking the electric bill and being pleasantly surprised i went to open the package and realized it was not Boveda, the box did seem a little large.

Imagine my surprise to find a cigar can and some really good smelling cigars none of which I have ever tasted.  I am tempted to start taste testing, but will let them rest after their trip from the West Coast all the way to the East.

Thank You so much Arch72, you made my day.
This gift also cancels out my thoughts of a jar to store a few cigars to smoke right now.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Comments

• Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding hit @arch72

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Glad it made it there safe happy to help out hope you find something you like in there @Diver43 :) My first bombing lol
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    @Diver43 I put two large bov 65% in there too so you can use them in the jar so you wouldn't have to buy ant of them for it
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again Arch, saw the Boveda and the kept everything in good shape for the trip
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have that same jar at work for my occasional ride home smoke. It's nice 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Arch!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Archie
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit.
    Well done Archie
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.