Home General Discussion

I'm so MAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you really MAAAADDDDDDD, or are you just Hangry?

https://youtu.be/0BPJrgSCRpY

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• DrMundoDrMundo Posts: 24
    jgibv said:

Oh yeah ur correct hangry for cigars on last sunday, anyway I recieved 40 sticks today no more madness bro. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Too funny, in french the letter H is silent, when I was in the Congo an operator came up to me to tell me in broken English 'I am so angry', took me a bit to understand he was hungry, always carried some extra chow, pretty sure he knew that
    A little dirt never hurt
    DrMundo said:
    jgibv said:

Oh yeah ur correct hangry for cigars on last sunday, anyway I recieved 40 sticks today no more madness bro. 
    hahaha just bustin' your chops. 

i can understand it, when cigars give you problems and you're waiting on a shipment to come in.  hopefully your new sticks arrived in good shape.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    DrMundo said:
    .....I just went local store to get Rocky Decade.....
    does somebody wanna tell him?
    I love the Decade. Not as much as the Royale though. But they both have to have a couple weeks rest before smoking or blah!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a Decade and a Vintage 1992 last night.  I was shocked at how enjoyable they were... maybe the two years of rest had something to do with it.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you feel the love and camaraderie?
    :confused:
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    peter4jc said:
    I had a Decade and a Vintage 1992 last night.  I was shocked at how enjoyable they were... maybe the two years of rest had something to do with it.
    this gif goes out special to the coffee master, our buddy @peter4jc !!!!

• NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    I have found that when you remove a cigar from the humidor on days with little or no humidity in the atmosphere, (Cold Winter Days) and your humidor is set at 60 - 70 % humidity the dry air removes the moisture from the cigar wrapper faster than recommended and an explosion happens to the wrapper! I too have had this experience and happen to one of five or six cigars of the same shipment and the only difference is the temp and humidity or lack thereof, on the day I chose to smoke it. I have watched a very excellent cigar just split and become unsmokeable.  So pay attention to this and see if you don't have the same experience. Here in Louisiana during most of the year the humidity is in the 90% and has little to no affect on my sticks, but on those cold days with less than 50%, your sticks are likely to explode! 
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some times slowing the smoke time in winter, helps prevent splitting from happening.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.